Caught Offside Interview
Caught Offside was nominated for the Best Football Site award. We asked them to talk about the awards, how 2010 had turned out for Caught Offside, future plans and of course, who they would vote for in the awards. Here’s the interview:
1) You’ve been nominated for Best Football Site, chosen by both fans and industry experts, how does it feel?
It feels warm and cosy. Like a Cup of Soup on a cold winter’s night. But seriously, it is always good to see that someone out there appreciates what we’re doing.
2) What kind of year has 2010 been for Caught Offside?
It’s been a good year, traffic sky rocketing and a plethora of new writers on board to bring a greater variety of content. All in all 2010 has been very positive, but 2011 will be even bigger!
3) What do you think has been the key factor in your success?
Given the masses what they want, when they want it. Be that features, rumours, highlights, irreverent nonsense and the occasional smattering of bare flesh courtesy of a WAG or two.
4) If you were casting a vote for your any of your fellow nominees, who would it be?
We would say without a flicker of hesitation that Dirty Tackle and Four Four Two would vie for our vote.
5) What’s next for Caught Offside?
Expansion, a new site design and whatever else is needed to achieve yet more in the way of world dominance (cut to creepy Mad Professor laugh).
You can vote for Caught Offside in the following award category:
Back to the main 2010 Soccerlens Awards nominee interviews page.