Harry Hotspur Interview
Harry Hotspur was nominated for the Best Club Fansite award. We asked Harry to talk about the awards, how 2010 had turned out for Harry Hotspur, future plans and of course, who he would vote for in the awards. Here’s the interview:
1) You’ve been nominated for Best Club Fansite, chosen by both fans and industry experts, how does it feel?
I can barely type. I’m consumed with emotion.
2) What kind of year has 2010 been for Harry Hotspur?
It’s been a mixed bag. I did get the winner of the National and that was a highpoint and I blew the lot on fried chicken.
3) What do you think has been the key factor in your success?
Booze, anti depressants and an unwillingness to ever really take to ‘conventional employment’.
4) If you were casting a vote for your any of your fellow nominees, who would it be?
Arseblogger does a great impression of a Dutch Terry Wogan that’s worth a vote. It might be his real voice, come to think of it.
5) What’s next for Harry Hotspur?
New slippers. I had a good pair but due to poor toenail maintenance on my right foot they suffered a frontal tear. That’s showbiz, I guess.
6) Have you seen the Castrol Football Rankings? What do you think about them, and who do you think is the best footballer in the world at the moment?
That appears to have been hacked. Wayne Rooney? And no Gareth Bale? I’d update your AVG mate.
You can vote for Harry Hotspur in the following award category:
Back to the main 2010 Soccerlens Awards nominee interviews page.